There are many other ways to give:
- Leave a legacy by including CCLP in your estate plan. This will ensure our work continues for many years to come and also reduce your tax liability.
- Mail your donation with a check made out to the “Colorado Center on Law and Policy.” Our mailing address is 789 Sherman St., Suite 300, Denver, CO 80203.
- Give through your tax refund: You can give some or all of your Colorado tax refund to help CCLP’s promote racial equity and economic security for Coloradans facing poverty. When you file your return, look for the prompt to “Donate to a Colorado Nonprofit” and use our registration number 20043001933. Visit coloradononprofits.org/refund-co for more details.
- Donate your car or truck: Put an old vehicle parked in a driveway to good use by donating it to CCLP! Vehicles don’t need to be currently running and will be sold at an auction or to salvage depending on the condition. The IRS permits you to take a charitable tax deduction on your federal income tax form equal to the amount the vehicle sells at auction unless it sells for less than $500. CCLP has partnered with Vehicles for Charity to process donated vehicles. Call Vehicles for Charity to process donated vehicles at 1-866-628-2277, or follow this link to begin the donation process online.
- Donate through AmazonSmile: Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to CCLP. Learn more here.
- Donate through Target Circle: As a Target Circle member, you can vote to direct funds to support CCLP. Target Circle members earn a vote for each Target trip. You may then use your votes to direct where program funds go. As each voting period wraps, Target awards grants to the nonprofits based on the percentage of votes they receive. Learn more here.
- CCLP is enrolled in the King Soopers/City Market Community Rewards program. That means that when you purchase goods at King Soopers or City Market groceries using your loyalty card, a portion of proceeds will benefit CCLP. You can participate in this program by visiting the links below:
- For King Soopers Stores – go to http://www.kingsoopers.com
- For City Market Stores – go to http://www.citymarket.com
Once logged into your King Soopers or City Market account, search for Colorado Center on Law and Policy either by name or II672 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a loyalty card.
To transfer (gift) securities to Colorado Center on Law and Policy, provide the following information to your Financial Advisor or Broker/Dealer:
|Receiving Firm Name:||Robert W. Baird & Co.|
|Receiving Firm DTC (Clearing) Number:||0547|
|For Further Credit To:||Colorado Center on Law and Policy|
Questions may be directed to:
Michael G. Gegen