Communities Against Poverty (Virtual Event)
About the event
From November 19-21, 2020, Colorado Center on Law and Policy hosted Communities Against Poverty 2020, a celebratory and informational event featuring a series of short, bite-sized sessions on issues pertaining to CCLP’s focus areas in food, health, housing and income. Early in 2020, CCLP decided to rebrand its annual Pathways From Poverty event to align with its new vision, mission and values. Due to the pandemic, the event was conducted virtually in 2020 and held over Zoom. We’ve recorded, edited and uploaded most of the content from Communities Against Poverty 2020 and posted the segments for viewing on our YouTube channel.
Day One: Nov. 19
- Opening Message by Executive Director Tiffani Lennon, J.D., LL.M.
- Champions of Economic Justice & Equity Awards (Virtual Ceremony)
- Administrative Barriers to Health Coverage (Mini-Webinar)
- Food Security During Insecure Times (Mini-Webinar)
Day Two: Nov. 20
- Protecting Tenants’ Rights During the Pandemic (Mini-Webinar)
- Communities Against Poverty 2020 Keynote Speech: Tony Messenger
Day Three: Nov. 21
- Lived Experience Video (Special Presentation)
- 2020 State of Working Colorado Preview (Webinar)
- Closing Message by Executive Director Tiffani Lennon, J.D., LL.M.