- Percent of Population 25 Years and Over Without A High School Diploma: 2017: This document contains maps and statistics showing the percentage of the population over 25 without a high school diploma by state House and Senate districts.
- A Case for Adult Education: Colorado’s economy is healthy. There is nothing like a healthy economy to provide opportunities to people who would otherwise be overlooked. Yet employment and upward mobility remain challenging for those who did not complete high school.
- Colorado’s Forgotten Middle-Skill Jobs: Meeting the Demands of a 21st Century Economy
- Preparing for the Future: Closing Colorado’s Middle-Skills Gap
- Survey of Community Based Organizations in Colorado that Provide Supportive Services for Job Training or Education: In late 2016, early 2017, the Skills2Compete Coalition recorded 48 valid responses from community based organizations across Colorado with the intent of providing a broad picture of the supportive services landscape in the state.
- Child Care for Education and Skills Training: We all recognize that education and skills training are necessary tools for realizing one’s full economic potential. A frequent challenge for low income students with young children, however, is finding and paying for safe child care so they can attend classes. Read more to learn about this issue and what Skills2Compete proposes to help address the barriers associated with this issue.
- Survey of Community Based Organizations that Provide Supportive Services for Job Training or Education (March 2017) »
- 2015 Multi-Year Work Plan »
- Skills2Compete Comments on WIOA State Plan (February, 2016)